All the above rooms are extremely spacious and among the largest in Waterford City. All rooms have built in plasma TV's, tea & coffee making facilities, iron & ironing board, free wi-fi, work station, personal safe, en-suite bathroom (shower and bath).
All rooms are newly decorated and furnished to the highest of Failte Ireland 4* standards with rich woods and autumnal tones throughout.
Beauty Salon & Gymnasium
The Fitzwilton hotel Beauty Salon offers a range of professional beauty treatments to guests seven days a week. So, if you just want to have your hair or make ��" up touched up, or relax with a soothing hot stone massage, you can do so in the comfort of the Fitzwilton.
There is also an express gymnasium for guests to avail of with a varied range of fitness machines at hand.
* Golfers Paradise - 25% discount for our guest on 9 local Golf Courses.
* Kingfisher Leisure & Spa - All our guests can avail of the facilities at the nearby Kingfisher Club for greatly reduced rates.
* Historical Tours - Explore the Oldest City in Ireland taking in Reginalds Tower, Christ Church Cathedral,
Waterford Museum of Treasures, Edmund Rice Heritage Centre and much more.
* Stunning Beaches - visit the nearby seaside villages of Dunmore East, Tramore & Bunmahon
* Walking & Hiking - from the Waterford City walking tour to the Nire Valley walks in the Comeragh mountains, the Doneraile coastal Walk to the Ardmore cliff walks, there are numerous options to get out in the fresh coastal air.
* Drive - The Copper Coast is one of the most scenic stretches of coastline in Ireland offering stunning views
of rock formations, coves and imposed headlands.
* Museums,Theatres & Gallery's - just a walk away from the famous Garter Lane Art Centre, Gallery & Theatre,
Greyfriars Municipal Art Collection & the Waterford City Museum.
* Festivals Galore - Throughout the year, Waterford plays host to a number of outstanding festivals - Spraoi, Imagine Arts Festival, New Music Week, Light Opera Festival, Terra Madre Food Festival the list goes on...
* Go Racing - visit the nearby Tramore Horse racing or the Kilcohan Greyhound stadium for a flutter!
Directions from Waterford Airport:
- At the T-junction turn left onto the R708 (signposted Waterford).
- Continue onto the R708, entering Waterford.
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Ballytruckle Green, 708 (signposted City Centre).
- Turn left onto Johnstown (R860).
- At the traffic lights turn right onto Parnell Street (N25).
- Turn left onto Merchants Quay, proceed to end of the road and turn left.
- The Fitzwilton is situated on Bridge Street.
Directions from Dublin:
- Take the M9 motorway; at the end of this motorway continue forward onto the N9.
- Pass through Castledermot, Carlow, Leighlinbridge, Paulstown, Gowran, Dungarvan, Thomastown, Ballyhale and Mullinavat until you reach Waterford.
- Upon entering Waterford, take Rice Bridge.
- Cross the bridge and the Fitzwilton Hotel is situated on Bridge Street on your right.
Directions from Limerick:
- Take the N24 and pass through Passgreen, Oola, Monard, Limerick junction, Tipperary, Bansha, Cahir, Clonmel, Kilsheelan and Carrick-on-Suir until you reach Mooncoin.
- In Mooncoin, bear right at the mini roundabout onto the N9.
- Upon entering Waterford, cross Rice Bridge and the hotel is situated on Bridge Street
Directions from Cork Airport:
- Take the N27 to Cork.
- At Kinsale Road roundabout take the N25 through Middleton, Castlemartyrn, Killeagh, Dungarvan and Lemybrien until you reach Waterford.
- Upon entering Waterford, continue forward onto Cork Street.
- At the traffic signals continue forward onto Manor Street.
- At the traffic signals, continue forward onto Parnell Street.
- Turn left onto Merchants Quay and proceed to end of the street and turn left.
- The hotel is situated on Bridge Street.
|From Room Only Rates||€29pps||€39pps||Rates are from, room only & pps|