Situated in a scenic area looking on to the Cooley Mountains and the sea. Dundalk is also steeped in history and has a rich cultural life with its theatre, art gallery, museum and strong links with the Celtic hero, Cuchulainn
Lismar Guest House is within walking distance of an excellent range of restaurants, bars, shops and recreation centres and a short drive from some world-class golf courses.
LISMAR GUEST HOUSE is a beautifully appointed Edwardian property which has been completely refurbished to a State of the Art design while retaining many of the original features.
Its high ceilings, sweeping staircases flooded with natural light from the original glass domed ceiling, decorative fireplace and original front door complete with fanlight, provide a taste of 20th Century elegance which complements the 21st Century design and facilities.
FEATURES & SERVICES
All rooms are ensuite
• Resident House Manager • Tea and coffee making facilities
• Number of parking spaces available • Remote control colour TV
• Direct dial telephone and internet • Ironing facilities
• Hair dryer
Policies & Restrictions
no smoking, pets welcome
Rates & Availability
GUEST HOUSE RATES
Single bed & breakfast
€55 per night
Double Bed & Breakfast €85 per night
Triple Bed & Breakfast €110 per night
GETTING TO LISMAR
• Leave the M1 at junction 16 (Signposted N52 Dundalk (South)
• At roundabout take the Dundalk Sign N52 exit
• Continue on dualcarrageway in left lane to SECOND traffic signals
• Turn left at junction (signposted for Dundalk)
• You Should now see a Wind Turbine on your right at the Dundalk Institute Of Technology
• Continue now for 3 more sets of traffic signals
• Cross over Humpback Bridge
• Take next left
• Lismar Number 8/9 Stapleton Place on the right
|All Year|| 35 Euro||per person sharing|
*Please contact advertiser
for rates & availability for your travel dates.
- Special Offer