The building entrance is a protected structure dating back the the XV century and great care has been taken during the property\'s renovation to ensure the building\'s original structure remained intact. The property has been operating as a b&b since 2004 meaning guests can rest assured in the quality of the service offered by the staff here.
The Villa Floresta features 4 guest rooms with privater bathroom. All guestrooms are equipped with minibar, individually controlled heating/air conditio. ning and orthopedic beds.
Guests can enjoy a light breakfast included in the rates.
For its strategic position, you will be able to enjoy the attractions of Taormina and the natural beauties of the outskirtses, using also the cableway that connect you directly to the beaches of Mazzara and Isolabella.
We feature a 72 hour cancellation policy
Check in from 12h to 20h, flexible if requested but to confim
- Please advice about your arrival time-
Check out 11am
Payment is required in cash on arrival.
1. Head east on Via Fontanarossa
2. Keep left at the fork
3. Turn left to stay on Via Fontanarossa
4. Slight left to stay on Via Fontanarossa
5. Turn left onto Via Santa Maria Goretti
6. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Via Fontanarossa
7. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Tangenziale Ovest/Siracusa/Ragusa and merge onto SP70
8. Take the exit onto E45 toward Palermo-Catania/Messina
9. Continue onto A18
Partial toll road
10. Take exit Taormina
11. Continue straight
12. Continue straight onto Via Mario e Nicola Garipoli
13. Keep right at the fork
14. Slight left to stay on Via Mario e Nicola Garipoli
15. Slight left to stay on Via Mario e Nicola Garipoli
16. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Galleria Montetauro
17. Continue onto Traversa B di Via Vincenzo Bellini
18. Slight left toward Corso Umberto I
Go through 1 roundabout
19. Continue straight onto Corso Umberto I
20. Turn right onto Piazza Duomo
21. Turn right onto Via Damiano Rosso
Destination will be on the right
|Link Code |