Banana Patch is located six miles from Barnardsville, North Carolina, 35 minutes from Asheville.
Have you ever dreamed of sleeping in a Banana Patch, next to the national forest, within hearing of a cascading mountain stream? If so, this is your fantasy come true. Banana Patch is a little bit of the South Pacific in the Blue Ridge mountains of North Carolina, 35 minutes north of Asheville.
Banana Patch is located six miles from Barnardsville, North Carolina, 35 minutes north and east of Asheville.
Specific directions are provided with your reservation confirmation
Driving directions to Barnardsville, NC, USA from
1. Head southeast on Marcellus St toward Merrimon Ave 118 ft
2. Turn right onto Merrimon Ave 184 ft
3. Slight right onto the Interstate 240 W ramp 0.2 mi
4. Merge onto I-240 W 0.6 mi
5. Take exit 4A for U.S. 19 N/U.S. 23 N/U.S. 70 W/Interstate 26 toward Weaverville/Woodfin 0.2 mi
6. Merge onto I-26 W/US-19 N/US-23 N/US-70 W
Continue to follow I-26 W/US-19 N/US-23 N12.1 mi
7. Take exit 15 for N Carolina 197 toward Jupiter/Barnardsville 0.2 mi
8. Turn right onto N Carolina 197 N/Barnardsville Hwy 6.0 mi
9. Turn right onto Dillingham Rd 118 ft
Internet Access, Airport Pick Up, Common Room, Bike Parking, Free Carpark, Breakfast Not Included
Asheville, North Carolina Youth Hostels Listing
Add a full-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details