1. The Ebenezer Chapel, Milford - A 1850's converted stone Chapel for 22 Guests, on the riverside in the old mill village of Milford. 8 bedrooms, some en-suite, and five lovely bathrooms. There's a huge lounge, with the original pulpit! - and lots
The heritage-rich mill town of Belper and the nearby stone-built mill village of Milford each nestle in Derbyshire's Derwent Valley, close to Britain's splendid Peak District National Park. Our three fine holiday homes (two converted stone chapels, which sleep 22 and 20 guests respectively, and a charming stone millworker's cottage for 6) are in the heart of this fine area, and offer excellent quality family accommodation with all the comforts of home. There is a wealth of heritage sites all around - Tramway Museums, preserved Railways, stately homes and castles, caves and climbing areas - and lots for kids, with two major theme parks under 20 mins away, and sports centres and pools within the town! Just a couple of hours from London - and well worth a visit!!
1. The Ebenezer Chapel, Milford - A 1830's converted stone Chapel for 22 Guests, on the riverside in the old mill village of Milford. 8 bedrooms, some en-suite, and four lovely bathrooms. There's a huge lounge, with the original pulpit! - and lots of room to spread out. The Chapel has 2 acres of adjoining steep woodland, and all of the village's family pubs and restaurants are an easy stroll.
2. The Old Chapel, Belper - An 1818-period converted stone Chapel for 20 Guests, tucked away in the heart of Belper's Conservation and Heritage district. 8 bedrooms, some en-suite, four lovely bath- and shower-room, two huge lounges with massive beams, so lots of room to spread out!! The town's peaceful river gardens are a short stroll, with family pub-restaurants, sports facilities, and country walks all on the doorstep.
3. Clusters Cottage, Belper - An 1815-period stone-built millworkers' cottage for 6 guests, right in the old preserved mill village area. Large secluded gardens, three charming bedrooms, and character galore, with beams, antique range, and luxury kitchen. All the town's restaurants and heritage trails are an easy stroll.
Map & Directions
Makeney Rd, Milford, United Kingdom DE56 0RR
|Points of Interest|
DE56 0RR Derbyshire, England
Age range, type of group
1. Ebenezer Chapel, sleeps 22, 8 bedrooms, five bathrooms.
2. The Old Chapel, sleeps 20, 8 bedrooms, four bathrooms.
Sleeping and meals
All properties have TVs, DVD's, Wi Fi, washing machines, tumble dryers, freezers, microwave ovens, payphones, dishwashers, open fires or woodstoves, baths, showers, lawned and flowered gardens with picnic tables and barbecues, safe parking - and we mail tourist information and maps to all incoming guests! In addition, the Ebenezer Chapel and Old Chapel have full Finnish Sauna Suites!
See our website for full price information -
See our WebPage for full directions, at:
the Granary Ridgeway Farm Court Crich La
Belper, DE56 2JL
Listing # RA-1020116