1. From the Airport go North (turn right) onto Airport Road (Kaya Internashonal) until it ends at the stadium and turn left onto Kaya Gilbert F. Groes. (follow the signs to the hotels)
2. Turn right onto Abraham Boulevard. This street takes you right downtown and goes on through town turning right.
3. Turn left before the curve in the street onto Kaya Grandi, which looks like a pedestrian crosswalk. You will see all the shops and ABN Bank is on the corner.
4. Stay on this street (Kaya Grandi) until it ends and turn left onto Kaya Gobernador N. Debrot. This street takes you past all of the large hotels on the ocean.
5. Stay on this road past The Habitat and start looking for the water distillation plant on the left. Past the plant on the right is Kominda Santa Barbara. Turn right on this road.
6. Kominda Santa Barbara is paved but then turns into a dirt road as it climbs up the hill toward the water tanks. When it turns into pavement again it becomes Kaya Diamanta. Continue up the street until Kaya Turkesa and turn left. You're there!
|Points of Interest|
|The Deep Blue View Bed & Breakfast|
Kaya Diamanta #50, Bonaire, Bonaire
|5 min.||Scuba Diving|