Adventure cruiseboat trip to mysterious SUNDARBANS
Bangladesh Travel Homes Ltd- One of the best wholesale tour operators of Bangladesh. We are working as a ground handler of overseas tour operator in Bangladesh. We have started our journey as a tour operator of Bangladesh since 1999.
Tour Itinerary:Day 01:Arrival in Dhaka Arrive at Zia International Airport Dhaka. BDTH staff will meet our guest at the custom exit and assist you in boarding airport transport & Transfer to Hotel. Over night stay at hotel.Day 02: Dhaka- KhulnaLeave Dhaka by A/C bus for Khulna at night. Day 03:Dhaka – Khulna Arrival at Khulna in the morning and will be transferred to our vessel. The boat will immediately start its journey towards the Sundarbans forest. On the way, the boat will stop at Daingmari or any forest station to take the permit and pay the fees. The cruising will continue till it reaches at Kotka. In Kotka forest area you will also find plenty of deer, monkey etc. Overnight on the boat at Kotka. Dinner on board.Day 04: Khulna-SundarbansEarly in the morning, take a boat trip for bird watching in the canals. After breakfast walk through the meadows and reach the beach area. Here you can take a swim and enjoy your time. Back to the boat and anchor for the night at Kochikhali. Walk around the area. Overnight on boat. Day 05: Sundarbans-Khulna-DhakaEarly in the morning, take a boat trip for bird watching in the canals. After breakfast walk through the meadows and reach the beach area. Here you can take a swim and enjoy your time. Back to the boat and anchor for the night at Kochikhali. Walk around the area. Overnight on boat.
It is like a clasic adventure tour progam to the lagrest mangrove forest in the world which is call "Sundarbans". It is the only forset in Bangladesh which silected by UNISCO as world heritage.
Map & Directions
HOUSE-20,ROAD-12,SECTOR-1,UTTRA MODEL TOWN, DHAKA, Bangladesh 1230
Points of Interest
Adventure cruiseboat trip to mysterious SUNDARBANS HOUSE-20,ROAD-12,SECTOR-1,UTTRA MODEL TOWN, DHAKA, Bangladesh
Nearby Attractions and Services
LOCAL MARKET CAN VISIT IN EVERY PLACE.
Age range, type of group
No Age range, type of group (family, couples, singles, youth vs. senior)
Sleeping and meals
Hotel & Cruise boat cabin.
Policies & Restrictions
NO Restrictions (pets, smoking, age, gender)
Things to Carry: • Towel • Sun hats/Sunshades • Sun burn lotion • Mosquito repellent • Board Games • Swimming gear • Binocular • Raincoat or umbrella • Binoculars • Camera • Wind breaker • Reading materials• Clothing, preferably of dark in color (i.e. dark green/ gray green). Torch • Warm cloths in winter (sometime it gets very cold).• Avoid taking things, which are bright and luminous in color.• Bird book for the bird watchers• Walking shoes with laces, which wont come off easily (there might be muddy patches in some parts of the jungle activity.)• Hard drinks of your own if needed.Reservation & Bookings: We require minimum 8 Adults to keep the trip on. 50% of the total package price should be deposited 7 days prior to your departure date to confirm your reservation; balance should be paid 72 hours prior to departure.Food Menu According to Itinerary:Day 02: Breakfast: - Bread, Eggs, (Different style), jam, jelly, Honey, fruits, Tea/CoffeeLunch: - Plain Rice, Mixed vegetables, Fish Curry/Meat, Dal, Potato Chop, Salad.Evening:- Tea: Biscuits, Chanachur, Fruits, Tea/CoffeeDinner:-Polao, Mixed Vegetables, Meat, Salad, DesertDay3:Morning: - Tea/Coffee with biscuits.Breakfast: - Chapati/Parata, Mixed Vegetables/Potato fry,Egg(different style), Tea/CoffeeLunch: - Plain Rice, Mixed vegetables, Fish Curry/Meat,Dal,Salad.Evening Tea: - Biscuits,Chanachur,Fruits,Tea/CoffeDinner: - Fried rice,Mixed vegetables,B.B.Q(Fish & Meat),French Fry, Caramel custard.DAY4:Breakfast: - Chapati/Parata, Eggs, (Different style), jam, jelly, Vegetables, fruits, Tea/CoffeeLunch: - Plain Rice, Mixed vegetables, Fish/Meat, Dal, Salad.Evening: - Tea Biscuits, Chanachur/Cake, Fruits, Tea/CoffeeDinner: - Plain rice/Polao, Mixed Vegetables, Meat, Salad, Desert
Md. Abul Kalam Azad (Milan) House-21(3rd floor), Road-5/A, Sector-5, Uttara Model Town, Dhaka1230, Bangladesh. Cell Phone: 88-01552483800, 01716224082 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: To be a top leader in the hospitality industry in the South Asia.
Summary of Qualification
•Leadership- Having leading capability in a team for managing required activities on scheduled time.
•Industrious- Emphasis on hard work in a creative environment.
•Consultation- Attached to the activities of consultation with people about their crucial issues of daily affairs.
•Moral Judgment- Focus on evaluation of every matter on the basis of moral judgment and ethical issues.
•Philosophical Knowledge- Philosophical analysis that helps to understand human attitude.
•Motivation & Honesty- Always motivated to innovate something and eager to practise honesty in every step of life.
•Determination and Patience- Interested to seek reality of lives and hold the truth for the sake of welfare of this earth on the humanitarian basis.
1. CEO, Bangladesh Travel Homes LTD - An inbound & outbound tour operator based in Bangladesh since 1999.
2. An effective member of Tour Operators’ Association of Bangladesh (TOAB) since 2004.
3. Tour Organizer & Guiding in Hospitality Industry in Hong Kong from 1993-1995.
4. Supplier for world wide (including Bangladesh) hotel booking services through online.
5. Working with the counterparts from different countries in tourism sector & having expertise in E – tourism.
6. Hospitality Management Instructor of IIHMB at Uttara Model Town.
7. Working as an interpreter of English as well as Japanese language.
8. Campaigning for tourism promotional activities with other international tour operators (including SAARC countries) and online marketing through E-commerce.
9. Providing web designing service with effective content writing & web marketing.
10. Worked for handling tour programs of Pelican Travel Net under Nippon Express, Japan as a franchisee in Bangladesh from 2004 to 2006.
11. Doing work with overseas ground handlers regarding regional tourism development.
12. Travel experiences to several foreign lands.
13. Attending local festivals for promotional activities of Bangladesh tourism.
14. Participation in SAARC Youth Award 2005 (The theme of the Award was ‘Promotion of Tourism on the Regional Basis in South Asia’) and got nomination from Bangladesh.
15. Social activity for a cleaning project (environmental issue) of a NGO “Prokiti”.
16. Research on Hindu Rajbangshi and reformation of archeological exterior design.
1. Japanese Language Course, Modern Language Institute of Dhaka University.
2. Promotion of Sales & Marketing, Small & Cottage Industry Training Institute.
3. Financial Management, Small & Cottage Industry Training Institute.
4. Management Information System, Small & Cottage Industry Training Institute.
5. Production Development, Small & Cottage Industry Training Institute.
6. Human Resource Management, Small & Cottage Industry Training Institute.
Add a multi-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more. » View Details
Disclaimer: Information provided through RealAdventures website, newsletters, emails or other services has been provided directly by the companies and/or individuals owning or offering the products/services. RealAdventures does not guarantee or warranty the accuracy of the information contained herein. It is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure the accuracy and clarity of any posted material and to determine the suitability of any service for their particular needs or requirements. Likewise, it is the responsibility of advertisers to determine the suitability and credit worthiness of potential customers prior to any transaction.