Courtyard Hostel in BeijingBeijing, China | Youth Hostels
Availability & Reservations
-To Lama Temple: walking 1 mins (We're right beside it!!)
-To Tian'an Men Square, Tian'an Men new street, Forbidden City and Wangfujing Business Street: 15mins/2RMB by metro.
-Summer Palace: 30 mins/Subway
-Olympic Park, Birds Nest & Water Cube: 20 mins/Subway
-Sanlitun Bar street: 8 minutes/Taxi 15Rmb
-Hou Hai lake bar area: 15 mins/taxi
-Nan Luo Gu Xiang Arts and Culture street: 15 Mins walking.
-To Silk Market, Temple of Heaven: 15mins/2RMB by metro.
-Bank, Post office, Hospital, Shops and Restaurants etc.
31 Beixin t Hutong Yonghegong Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China.( 50m south of the Lama Temple). , Beijing, China 100007
- From the capital airport: Take the airport express to Dongzhimen station (25RMB per person) is very fast and convenient. From there get onto the subway line2 and get off at Yonghegong station, (transfer station line2 and line5),leave the underground from line5 entrance C. We are 50m south of the Lama Temple.
-A taxi from the airport should cost about 80RMB.
-From Beijing Rail Way Station: get on the subway line2 and get off at Yonghegong station (transfer station line2 and line5), leave the underground from line5 entrance C. We are 50m south of the Lama Temple.
-From Beijing West Rail Way Station: Get the bus No Te2 and get off at Yonghegong Qiaodong
-From Beijing South Rail Way Station: Get on the subway line4 and get off at Xuanwumen Station, exchange line2 and get off at Yonghegong station(transfer station line2 and line5), leave the underground from line5 entrance C. We are 50m south of the Lama Temple.
Points of Interest
Courtyard Hostel in Beijing31 Beixin t Hutong Yonghegong Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China.( 50m south of the Lama Temple). , Beijing, China
|Apr 17-Oct 31||16||17.72||per person per night|
- Air Conditioning
- Cable/Satellite TV
- High Speed Internet
- Room Service
- Room Service - 24 Hours
- Television - Free ESPN
- Television - Free HBO
- Business Center
- Children's Area
- Fax Machine
- Internet Access
- Shuttle Service - Available
- Shuttle Service - Complimentary
A wide range of accommodations are provided to suit all budgets.
Discounts are offered to long-term guests and tour groups
-Badaling Great Wall and Ming Tomb
-Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tomb
We personally recommend hiking from the Jingshanling section of the Great Wall to the Simatai section. These two sections offer breathtaking scenery on top of being amongst the most original sections of the wall, foreigners believe it to be a â€œmustâ€.
-City Tour (Forbidden City, Tian'An Men Square, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace) ,
-the Bird's Nest ( 2008 Olympic Games new stadium).
-Tickets and transportations for evening shows, including Acrobatics, Kung Fu, & the Beijing Opera are available
- Free food on Friday evening Party.
-Free Internet access
-Free connection wire for lap-tops available.
- Free luggage storage & free DVD movies
- Laundry service
- Bike rent service
- Book exchange/sale. The Lonely Planet China books and maps of Beijing, in English, are also available.
-24hr reception and staff service
- taxi to airport and pick up from the airport.
- Onward booking service for other popular hostels in China
- International IP card for international calls or call from the reception phone
- Burn DVDs, CDs / send Fax
- Western and Chinese food menus and late bar
-Ticket booking serves: We can provide national and international train and flight tickets ! Tibet as well as discount flight tickets & Tibet tour.
Beijing, China 100007
No.18 Beixin Hutong, Dongcheng District
Listing # RA-1216710
Add Your Travel Services and AccommodationsAdd a multi-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page includes an interactive map, availability calendar, reviews, photo-gallery and more.
Create Your Listing