Arrive in Los Cabos (SJD), where you’ll be met by your personal driver and taken to Cocina Pacifica.
Once you’ve checked into your beautiful suite at Cocina Pacifica, relax with a margarita around the pool or perhaps take a stroll on our beautiful and secluded beach.
Dinner class begins around 5pm each afternoon, with a break to have a glass of wine and toast the setting sun. We use the top chefs from local restaurants, each teaching you their personal favorites. Classes are very informal, with the emphasis on you learning wonderful dishes you can easily re-create at home.
Breakfast served on the patio overlooking the Pacific from 7:00am to 8:30am.
• Planned Excursion: Leave Cocina Pacifica around 11:00 for a tour of Todos Santos, gallery visits and have lunch in town. Todos Santos is considered the “Sante Fe of Mexico” with dozens of artist galleries and studios.
• Fishing: Cabo is perhaps the most prolific sport-fishing destination in the world, with Marlin, tuna and Dorado (Mahi Mahi) biting year-round. We also have all the equipment for surf fishing right in our own backyard, along with plenty of instruction.
• Golf: There are a dozen world-class golf courses around Cabo, with two or three courses always named in Golf Digests Top 100 of the World. Cocina Pacifica can provide tee times and transportation upon request.
• Hiking: Want to do a little hiking and exploring? Four miles of pristine and secluded beach are at your doorstep, or you can follow the arroyos for about a mile to the foothills of the Sierra de la Laguna Mountains and climb small waterfalls and wade in streams for another ten miles.
• Feeling Adventuresome? For the surfers—or wannabes—Cerritos Beach is several miles north of us and is the premier surf break in Southern Baja. Lessons are available. How about an Ultra-light flight? Your pilot will pick you up on the beach in front of Cocina Pacifica and give you a birds-eye view of Baja and migrating whales. Like eating dust? Ten miles south, you can take 4-wheeler excursions into the arroyos and beaches. And the list is endless; just let us know what floats your boat and we’ll make it happen.
• Absolutely Nothing: This is our favorite option! Have a day-long siesta at Cocina Pacifica, watching the whales from your hammock while warm pacific breezes gently rock you under the palms. Lunch will be served on the beach.