Enjoy all the excitement and attractions of the White Mountains and then retreat to the wooded tranquility of this 3-bedroom, tri-level townhome near all the attractions. Located just a mile from Attitash Mountain, the townhouse comfortably accommodates two families and offers an open living area with cable TV and comfortable couches around a wood-burning stove. Enjoy the outdoors on the oversized, wrap-around deck that is accessible from the main floor, while you barbecue, enjoy a drink, read the paper or just relax and take in the peacefulness. In the summer, a heated pool is also available. The location is ideal for every interest - Skiing abounds with Bretton Woods, Wildcat, Cranmore, Black Moutain and more all with 20 minutes. Outlet shopping is a scenic 15 minutes away. Storyland is 10 minutes away. Echo Lake and the Saco River are just around the corner. And that is just a small sampling of the area attractions.
The Main Levels offers:
- Bedroom with full-sized bed and large closet
- Living area with two couches, wood-burning stove, TV, DVD/VCR player, stereo system
- Open kitchen with full amenities including microwave, dishwasher, coffeemaker, toaster, blender, cookware and much more
- Full bathroom accessible through kitchen or bedroom
- Sliders leading to oversized, wrap-around deck
- Mudroom with large closet for coats and boots.
The Upper Levels offers:
- Master bedroom with full-sized bed, skylight and Jacuzzi
- Another bedroom with bunk beds and a twin bed
- Large ¾ bathroom accessible through master bedroom or hallway
The Lower Level offers:
- Washer and dryer
- Sliders leading outdoors