- Training and driving lessons on arrival day.
- Hire and use of 1 genuine, ready-to-roll tuk-tuk (Ape) for the duration of the Adventure. Third party liability insurance included.
- Accommodation for 2 or 3 people (8 nights) in double, twin or triple rooms. 1 room per team.
- 8 delicious locally-made breakfasts.
- Welcome dinner in Milan, the first night.
- Italy tuk-tuk Adventure logistics & legal stuff (mechanics, support team, permits, luggage truck).
- Welcome pack (sim card, map, t-shirt, event bag, phrase-book, navigational sheets).
- Emergency & Medical travel insurance for the duration of the Italy Tuk-tuk adventure.
- Awards ceremony & farewell party.
What's not included?
- Flights, visas, airport transfers
- Spare parts and repairs (approx. total £40-120 per team).
- Fuel (approx. total £100 per team).
- Day to day costs (lunch, dinner, drinks & gratuities)