- Exit the motorway at Lucca Est, then follow the directions to the train station.
- When you reach the station, continue ahead, keeping the city walls on your left.
- After about 1 km, you will reach the Porta Elisa gate.
- Enter inside the medieval walls through this gate, then take the second right into Via S. Chiara.
- After about 100 metres you will see the Residence Santa Chiara.
You can easily reach the residence from the railway station on foot in about 10 minutes.
- Leave the train station and turn right, keeping the town walls on the left.
- Enter the town of Lucca through Porta Elisa, then turn right into Via Bacchettoni.
- Take the first left into Via Brunero Paoli.
- At the end of the street, on the corner with Via S. Chiara, you will see the residence.
Alternatively you can take a taxi.
The Residence Santa Chiara provides a taxi service to/from Pisa Airport at the cost of EUR 50 by car, or EUR 60 by a mini van which holds up to 8 people.
Please contact the hotel directly for prices of transfers to/from Florence Airport and other airports in Italy