Come stay at Acme Guesthouse for a unique experience!The rooms are quite large, & there is an open lawn a...
Is tucked way close by. The rooms are quite large, & there is an open lawn area, which is something of a rarity in crowded Thamel.
Recommended by the Lonely Planet
Acme Guest House: is widely recognized and one of the best middle-ranged budget family- run guesthouses, so conveniently located in quiet corner with spacious green garden in Thamel; banking, eating, shopping and nightlife all possible within easy reach on foot. Its peaceful and relaxing environment lures anyone for pleasant stay being out of hustle and bustle of the touristic town. We offer a variety of attractive and reasonably priced accommodations from economy, standard and Deluxe with balcony and garden facing, shared or private baths, cold and hot shower, heating system, fan and cable TV. Other facilities include restaurant and bar, Internet access. One can enjoy a leisurely breakfast in our quiet and relaxing garden while sunbathing. One who stays with us as a guest goes as a friend.
- Rooms with attached & share bathrooms with 24 hours running hot & cold water.
- Fan, Heating system on request.
- Pri-Paid High speed internet service available.
- Telephone fax and post facilities.
- Satellite television with in all rooms.
- Same day laundry service available.
- Large garden with open space and lawn.
- Parking facilities.
- Restaurant service.
- House doctor on call.
- All travel information.
- Air ticket (Domestic & international)
- Trekking (Long & short)
- Tour, rafting, jungle safari, sightseeing all around
Nepal, transportation, Tibet tour etc
- Free airport pick up service (only for the minimum
stay of 2 nights in the standard & garden facing
- Visa & mastercard are acceptable.
- Safe deposit.
- Luggage storage facilities.
- All rooms rate are 10% service and 13% VAT including.
Acme Guest House is located in central Thamel yet isolated from the hustle and bustle of busy Thamel. It is 30 minutes drive from Kathmandu international airport, 20 minutes drive from local bus park, 10 minutes walk from tourist Bus Park and 10 minutes walk to Kathmandu Durbar square which is listed as one of the world heritage sites of Nepal. It is easily accessible to ATM, banks, supermarkets, medical shops, money changer, trekking shops and various other necessities within 2 minutes walk.
Breakfast Included, Restaurant, Internet Access, Linen Included, Bar, Luggage Storage, Telephone/Fax Facilities, 24 hour reception, Travel Desk/Travel Info, Bike Parking, BBQ Area, Free Carpark, Non Smoking, 24 Hour Check In