|Points of Interest|
|Trekking in Nepal|
kathmandu nepal, ..Nepal, Nepal
|Jun 1 - Aug 30||2000||5000||fix|
|Sep 1 - Oct 30||2000||5000||fix|
|Nov 1 - Dec 30||2000||5000||fix|
|Jan 1 - Jan 30||2000||5000||fix|
|Apr 1 - Apr 30||2000||5000||fix|
Our Price starts from USD $ 2000 per person
1. Trekking Registration Certificate (TRC).
2. Conservation area, national park fees.
3. Government or Local taxes, guide and porter salary and insurance, Tourist service charge
4. Veteran and Government licensed guide and essential porters
5. Transport from and to Kathmandu by air or road, as per the itinerary
6. Breakfast, lunch & dinner this includes coffee and tea
7. Accommodation in tents or teahouses or 3 stars hotels
Cost which is not Included
1. All expenses of personal nature(Private Nature)
2. Your Personal travel insurance(PTI)
3. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara(L,D Ktm and Pkohara)
4. Rescue incase needed Helicopter (flight Rescue)
5. Medicine as well as while in trekking (your Medicine)
6. International Airport taxes (IAT)
7. Tips for trekking staff (Tips and Gift)
8. Telephone, calls, Laundry,
9. Mineral water, Sweety, candy,(soft drinks) Bar bills, (Hard drinks)
Our Price starts from USD $ 2000
For single you can't get discount or tell us if possible
For small group you can found 5-10 % discount
Large Group Can get 10-15% discount.
*Please contact advertiser for rates & availability for your travel dates.